F O L L O W E R S

Sunday, March 13, 2011

So into you

I need to get distracted.

I have the most terrible (if not terriblest) "so into you" crush syndromes. I even googled how to get rid of a crush. I tried putting on a hair lacky so everytime I think of him, I'd smack my wrist with it.

Smack it!

It does not work. Just makes me feel like I am doing something naughty.

On the bright side, I caught up with my family in Melaka today before off to Segamat. Dah lama tak berjalan bersama-sama keluarga tercinta since I was been in the campus for the past few weeks. Ingat nak ke JB, ada Jomheboh kan? Tetapi, memandangkan JB dan Segamat lebih jauh berbanding Melaka dan Segamat dan memikirkan kesesakan yang mungkin memakan masa yang lama untuk tiba di Segamat nanti, we decided to have a short journey to Melaka :D

And I have a pack class for all day tomorrow. Blergh. I hate Monday in total. *Blue Monday


Here's to getting back on track. Hope so.
-.-












2 comments: