F O L L O W E R S

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yeay yeay :D

Well, moving from the last post, today I am coming to a quick new excited post :D

Back to the previos post, I do really excited to go back in order to have a look on the new baby born. My niece lah ;)

After much thought and consideration since yesterday, I think this week is the best week that I can freely  go back home since my schedule looks pretty suck starting on next week with the oncoming tests 2 and training for the band competition untill the semester break.

So today, I text my sister, asked her will she send me back to Segamat on this Sunday if I go back home by this week. My parents pretty sure wont be able to do so since they have to give much attention and take a good care to my another sister yang sedang dalam pantang tu. Usually the answer will be YES and I am always happy to hear that. But I am not so sure about this time. Hmm, I just went back home last week and she is the one who sent me back here together with her husband and my parents. Kalau tiap-tiap minggu minta macam ni, rasa macam menyusahkan je. She knows how I do really excited to go back home. She knows I never want to go back to Segamat by bus. And I am super duper extremely happy when she replied me with the answer of YES. Heeeeeeee :D


Okay, Im going to put a dot now. Wanna start to kemas-kemas. Hehe. Byeeee ~




No comments:

Post a Comment