F O L L O W E R S

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Something that makes me feel better

Greetings ~

It all depends on what it is that stresses me out or made me upset.

1 : I like to go for walk at night or early in the morning and get fresh air. Or maybe have a nice view at the seaside :)

Where is it? Ahha ~
2 : I like to write in somewhere, the place that can be access by me only, to write whats on my heart and mind. I dont really use my mrBloggie to share every single things in my life. Ouuh sorry darling, theres some I have  to keep in private :)

3 : I love to watch comedy movies or shows on my mrGreeny and later I akan gelak sorang-sorang. Haha :D

Oggy and the Cockroaches's collection. Haha

4 : I used to "conteng-conteng" using my crayon even I am not-so-creative person and later  it'll look so "buruk"

5 : Sometimes I like to be myself in silence. And I keep let my tears drown. Why ya? Maybe what Isak Dinesen said is true; the cure for anythig is salt water - sweat, tears or the sea.


But, all in all, the best thing to do is actually reading an Al-Quran and feel the CALMNESS.







4 comments:

  1. hahaha! la zhi, ko pon tgk orgy and cochcroh ke?? huyoooo~ ^^,
    BTW stuju dgn ayat ko yang last tu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingat kau sorang je ke? Hahaha

    Btw juga, terima kasih kerana menyetujui statement saya. Hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah statement last paling true! Tapi paling aku jarang buat! T.T

    Oi, kau kenapa sekarang nih down down je? Haishh -.-

    ReplyDelete