F O L L O W E R S

Saturday, August 6, 2011

XOXO

To you, I know who you are and you know who I am. [Ye, kau sorang je]

I just wanna say, I WANT FREEDOM boleh tak? Lemme be in my COMFORT ZONE. Nak bermusuh, ha pergi musuh sengsorang. Pompang pompang sengsorang. Tak banyak aku mintak. Not so much. Just, mind your own business. You're making my life harder and I know you like it. You love the taste of it. The taste of triumph or whatsoever entah [Taste of Chocolate Indulgence or Cheese Choc perhaps -.-]

Im seriously trying my best, my hardest to NOT CURSING here. So, please dont misjudge me and think that Im just simply saying it. Sebabnya, I dont know whether I should respect on you or not.

Whatever you think about me, is totally not completely 100% TRUE. Pity you. Please try again for the next 300 decades yah! You just see what you want to see and you just believe what you want to believe. So, dont just jump into the conclusion when you dont even know whether its true or not. And please please please DONT just accuse people for something that you might mistaken. Pretty please! 


*By the way, saya tak pernah berjanji apa-apa dengan awak sebab saya tak kata ye pada permintaan awak tu. Jadi, sesungguhnya kita tak pernah memeterai apa-apa janji. 




No comments:

Post a Comment