F O L L O W E R S

Friday, January 14, 2011

Greeting people ;)

This would be my first and foremost post in here. At last! Hahahahaha.  I am having my own blog. Believe me ha… Haha. I never had the intended before to make my own blog , write down my story or things on my mind, doing such kind like a story board and let others know all those. Looks like I am so kuno kan? Haha. Ye lah, sekarang ni, almost semua orang dah ada blog masing-masing. Siap ada yang buat business segala kat dalam blog.Wah! Majulah anda anda semua! Aku je yang tertinggal di belakang. Sigh ~ Tapi, tak lah belakang sangat :p Sekurang-kurangnya aku tahu kewujudan dunia blog ni, cuma nya tak berapa nak ambil port sangat sebelum-sebelum ni. Sekadar jadi blog walker je. Hehe. Why why and why ? Why am I creating a blog of mine? This kind of question had also occurred in my mind, heh =.= Btw, I also don’t know why…no specific answer at all. Haha.Okay, just forgets the stupid question with no cleared answer lah. Bungkus elok-elok kemudian campak dalam tong sampah, heeee. And and now, dengan ini diisytiharkan, I’ve been part of Blog Nation.

:D

4 comments:

  1. wow congrate noob :P hehe
    ok then MUST follow mine yahh!
    will always peep out my Best Friend Forever Until I Die punya greenlicious nih!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :D Thank you my Jufa Eriana. At last kan? Haha. Yah, for sure will follow my dearest and sweetest friend nih. A MUST for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tengok ar siapa sifu aku kalau bukan kau. Hahaha

    :D

    ReplyDelete