F O L L O W E R S

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cliche.

Dear Faker,
I wished we could be a friend  not a foe. But everything is not what it seems.

BFF- Broken Former Friendship. It's like an automatic version of getting kicked when you're already down. Yeah, it's true. Did you ever believe in someone that much? That hard? That blindly? Call it hoping for the best in hindsight, it seems like it was a losing game all along the traces of an old life were all fading away.

Sometimes, I think I just want you to PROVE ALL YOUR POINTS [Refreshing]. But, that's not it. Sigh!~ Really what is this in the grand scheme? Just another scar right? But this one's uglier. Uhh!

People said let bygobe be bygone. Nevertheless,10, 20, 50 years from now, people are going to forget what you did and what you said, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.

Hmmph. This bothers me more than I like to admit -____________-

Can I freak out? Here is my officially freaking out :
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Ya Allah (":

Okay. I am good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment