F O L L O W E R S

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Greetings.
Okay, just now all from the heart and offence meant to someone. Yes. Do really. [Sorry to say]. I understand that everyone has troubles. And I would never say that my troubles outweigh any one else's. But, hmmph -_______- 
(Oh and I'm not complaining as such, I just want people to have a better understanding).
 THE END

Err, for the past few days, I might woke up with a "hangover"/ "jetlag" feeling. An unshakable tiredness and fog in my brain. Uhh -.-'' I've been known to fall asleep during my study time lately and when I am awake I find it hard to concentrate and really take things in. Mungkin kerana waktu tidur yang tak tentu. I think most people have started to struggle with their study. But me? Belum sampai seru lagi nih. Haha. The only person who can even tell there's something wrong with you is because the stupid thing is invisible. 
I think I'll stop typing now and go and get some freshness. I hope I haven't come across as a moan. It's just the way life goes. I'm ever hopeful in a few  time I'll feel all better. Just wish some didnt get on my nerves and things will be back on their right track.

*Note to self- It’s easier to fake a smile and act like everything’s fine than to fall apart and cry and to have people ask you why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment