F O L L O W E R S

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hoorayy~

After much efforts I put, I managed to find piano sheet score for Love You Like A Love Song [I love Sami's version instead of Selena Gomez's version]. Yeay!~



But, its quite hard to play since the tempo is quite fast plus need to play with both hand. I havent reach that level due to lack of practice skill. But, I think I can play good enough with my bell-lyre. Hihi. Thus, I search and search again and I find a song that has a slow tempo; Jar Of Heart. Hee :P


Uh uh. But, its a damn sad when I failed to find the score sheet for my favorite malay song. [If you people have the specific link for it, do lemme know ya! (; ] Ergh, if only I have the abilities to identify and determine which not to be used just only after I listened to the music or song. Unfortunately, Im not so good in that skill. Sobbing ):

p/s: Right click for any enlargement and more clearer view ya :B

No comments:

Post a Comment