F O L L O W E R S

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sincerely written.

Greetings.
Well, my exam's celebration will start on 21st of September till 6th of October 2011.

Dear mom and dad,
I seek for forgiveness for every sin I committed whether committed deliberately or intentionally, few or many, abstruse or manifest, old or new, secretly carried out or openly done. Do pray for me. I love you both (:

Dear lecturers,
Thank you for all the lessons that had been given. May Allah repay all of your kindness. Sorry for things I did wrong. And, pray for me (:

Dear friends,
Best of luck in our final examination. Do our very best. Keep on praying. InsyaAllah, everything is gonna be okay as long as we put our hearts and minds to it. Btw, sorry for all of my wrongdoings. Have faith. Jiāyóu!~


and


Dear exam,
Please be kinder to me. Pretty please (;

No comments:

Post a Comment