F O L L O W E R S

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

(;

Hye people! Its been such a long time I didnt made any entry. Bukan busy bukan apa lah. Saje nak menyepi seketika. Eleh, jijik kan? lol Hahaaa

To begin with, before the semester started, I received a last minute invitation from MPP untuk menjadi salah seorang Pemimpin Mahasiswa [PM] sepanjang Minggu Destini Siswa [MDS]. Okay, I didnt applied it and I never filled in the form to be a PM. Memang pernah ada terniat untuk cari pengalaman tetapi selalunya aku akan utamakan Band dulu. Opportunity seldom knock twice kan? So, this time I wont let it go (;


Untuk hari pertama, every one will be in checkpoint masing-masing untuk menguruskan kehadiran pelajar baru dan penginapan mereka. I had been asked to be at Pintu Gerbang UiTM for welcoming students together with Wani, Tutu and Jafni. Kemudian, barulah masing-masing ditugaskan mengikut biro-biro masing and I was in BIRO KEROHANIAN DAN RIADAH. Okay, actually I was in Biro Riadah tetapi untuk kalini Biro Riadah digabungkan dengan Biro Kerohanian. Yet, due to be a late comer, I've no chance to choose my task during registration day and which bureau I want along the MDS. Tapi, tak apa, aku suka sebab tag nama biro ini warna hijau. Hee :D
[Haikal dengan Amri dengki sebab record a video time aku welcoming people. Ishk! >.<]




Sekitar photo sepanjang MDS


















Mas, Saya, Ika, Kak Nana, Mariam, Ad

Oh by the way, I also had joined a program conducted by Dr Carolyn Soo as a facilitator for Pra Diploma students :B
PM and the facilitator of English Make It Fun

at- Bilik Muafakat Taming Sari
Last day as a PM
Well, if you got the chance, grab it! It such a good experience. I am happy because I manage to join this before I finished my study here. Last but not least, thank you to Haikal for the photos. You did a great job man! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment