F O L L O W E R S

Friday, December 2, 2011

27th November 2011

Greetings.

Terima kasih Allah kerana memberi pinjam nyawa kepada hambamu ini sehingga ke saat ini (:

To begin with, a tonne of appreciation and lotsa love and trillion of thank you to everyone who kindly wished through phone called, text-ed sms, posted [in facebook] and celebrated my 20th birthday. Whooo-aahh. I am officially 20th birthday lehh :B Welcome -ty and goodbye -teen! As for me, each birthday is a milestone we touch along life's away. So, I wouldnt be upset if Im getting older and older year by year sebab.... semua orang pun sama juga! Hee :p

What I wished on my 20th birthday; Be more matured in life, Be more professional in any cases, Be sincere be myself, Neutralize the acid and alkali, Berkhidmat cemerlang kepada Allah, ibubapa, keluarga, kawan-kawan dan diri sendiri dan lagi? Let me keep as my own secret. Hey, tak semua benda boleh share dengan public tau. Teehee :D

I ♥ Chocolate Indulgence, SR

Lets eat! Nyum~ Nyum~


Present from girlfriends. Special Edition ;D

Yet, there's still some other photos and video. But, sorry I cant upload those because we were not wearing hijab. P and C lah jawabnya. Hee :P

*Ini je photo aku ada. Others ada dalam handphone dan camera yang aku tak jumpa usb untuk transfer di laptop. Ampun! ;D


May my memories today be warm ones. May my dreams today be dear. May my joy last through the year. May the rest of my life sailing smoothly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment