F O L L O W E R S

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Break

Greetings.

I decided I need to finish up my homework before the classes start back in a few days or else I will regret and feel guilty with the lecturers. But, that's not entirely true! The majority of my time has been dedicated to have slept, family entertainment and had some yummy foods. Almaklumlah, rumahku, syurgaku. Haha :D

So, I decided it was time to write another rambling post before I go insane. Or turn into scrooge. lol 
[Konon-kononnya nak cari mood rajin untuk start the engine, but somehow ==']

I'm not sure what else to say. I have no witty thoughts running through my brain. Only sluggish longings for my bed and a little elf to come finish some of my homework for me. If only someone could do even just one subject for me. That would be nice. I can do the rest. Hihihiii ;B

Dear friends,
 mine still below 50% complete.
You'll be regret if you ask my progress work.
Bahahaa :B



Since the entire family has been home, looks like I'll start on Monday or maybe Tuesday. Hewheww ^^

Hey, still in your mind my entry about Cranberry [right click for the link] before? My mom had bought the Cranberry Juice. Bagus memang lah bagus. Berkhasiat. Warnanya pun memang memikat hati. Tapi, bila my mom bagi rasa, sangat lah super duper masam gilaaa >.<

3 comments:

  1. pergh! da start wat dah..
    aq xstart2 ag nieh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. perghhh...aku sentuh pun tak lagi... -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jum start jum, especially 225!~ Monday ada class PM Syuk kot. Haihh ==!

    ReplyDelete