F O L L O W E R S

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Insight


You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically.You will have to rise up and say, "I dont care how hard this is, I dont care how disappointed I am, Im not going to let this get the best of me. Im moving on with my life."

Well then, when Allah is not giving you something now, he will give you something better soon. HE is fair 
(:

be inspired;


and now, begin with;


SMILE and keep moving on young girl!
This is what we called - cute and smart 20th girl! 
HIHIHI

:D

sincerely written for myself ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Kan kan kan~ Baru cool. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko mampu buat =) aq pasti cume kena tol2 nekad utk melalui path nieh..setiap ape yg berlaku pasti ade hikmah nyer =) so just wait n see..x dpt skrg..myb 2 3 thn ag ko akn dpt pembalasan nyer so just holding tight with your spirit n belive on them yep..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eheee.. thank you for the support ♥

    ReplyDelete