F O L L O W E R S

Friday, January 27, 2012

Decision! Decision!

Greetings :D

Before I proceed, due to my templates background before has been suspended, errh I do not know why -__- I have decided that I like my new blog format much better. Thank you blogger for having more than one format. Hihi.

Hmmm  -__-

I now begin. I am stuck with one of my stories. I have been spending lots of time thinking about it, planning, brainstorming, talking it over with myself, researching, etc. Its been very useful and inspiring. But, as Im going back to fix things, its been very difficult.
But, looking through it again, I have realized that I need take the decision before the dateline. Granted, its only in a few days more.
Decision, decision.
Its going to take me a while. Ya Allah, please guide me to choose the best decision.

2 comments:

  1. oaky wat..
    dah cantik....

    #aku pun dah jarang hapdet kot... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. buat solat istikharah yg..yg di Atas amat memahami perasaan ko..

    ReplyDelete