F O L L O W E R S

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Menyesal Menyesal +_____+

Greetings.

Zi, kalau balik cuti raya cina nanti naik bus tau. Balik sana semula nanti baru ayah hantar.

Well~ I know its my fault. I should booked an express bus ticket earlier for this upcoming Chinese New Year holiday. Or else, serve me right! No choice. Shuttle bus will be the answer. Wuuu wuuuu +___+
[My mom laughsss at me when I told her that I'll take the ting tong bus on tomorrow and Im pretty sure that all of my sisters will laugh at me too. Hewhewhew @_@]

If and only if there is KTM heading to Batu Pahat. But, sigh -_________-
[Train is better than ting tong bus I guess]



#Tak sabar nak balik rumah nak bagi hadiah hari jadi ayah on January 4 yang lalu. Mintak-mintak ayah suka hadiah tu :D

No comments:

Post a Comment