F O L L O W E R S

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Regret Has No Rewind Button

Peace be upon you.

Well, after spent my RM150 BB1M with Chicken Soup For Teenagers Soul, Calculator and PMR's books [for my sister] and some others, there still another RM50 left. So, since the voucher is valid till the end of this month and I couldnt find novel written by Sophi Kinsella in Segamat, I decided to use the remaining voucher to buy necessary stationary although I wont use them for 5 months forwards. Takpelah. Boleh simpan untuk masa hadapan.

BUT, after fully utilized the voucher, its a sigh when


Why Why Why I didnt read this early in the morning before keluar tu -___-

Regret Has No Rewind Button

Nampaknya, duit ayah juga lah yang aku kena usha -.-



2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!
    xpe. pakai duit aku dulu..
    bunga 50% ade bran?? o0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takpee. Pakai duit ayah takde pun bunga-bunga ni. Dari aku bayar bunga kau, baik aku sedekah kat anak yatim. Wekkkk :p

      Delete